The Pro-Life Union unites organizations that share our mission of fostering a cohesive vision and strategy for a Culture of Life, and which share our belief statements. We offer organizational membership to groups seeking to partake in that cohesive vision and strategy.
To apply for organizational membership, access this form version of the application, obtain approval from your organization's board and leadership, submit the completed application by postal mail or email to Edel Finnegan, Executive Director.
Benefits of Organizational Membership
- Your organization will gain greater understanding of the obstacles to our building a Culture of Life in Greater Philadelphia.
- You organization will have a part in building a cohesive and comprehensive strategy on specific targeted issues that will be supported by all member organizations (as well as individual members).
- Your organization will participate in an annual “Town Hall Meeting” that will gather the insights, hope, and concerns of organization leaders which will in turn be used to set the goals for the priority areas for the Pro-Life Union (Outreach, Education, Public Policy and Alternatives).
- Your organization will be a part of the “pro-life community” meeting the “total” needs of women who are need and presenting themselves to us.
- Your organization will be involved in the strategic development of a calendar for all of the “events” and “fundraisers” of other member organizations to prevent conflicts and build possible alliances.
- Your organizations events will be promoted through the Pro-Life Union newsletter and social media.
- Your organization will have the opportunity to grow in understanding various issues confronting other pro-life groups in the Greater Philadelphia area and gain clarity of their roles and missions, becoming aware of area for collaboration and partnership.
- Your organization will have access to the Pro-Life Union as a “clearinghouse” for people who want to volunteer or provide resources (donations) and in-kind services to organizations who support our mission and beliefs.
- Your organization will be able to have a display table at Stand Up for Life Dinner, be mentioned in our Program Book and become a source of recommendations for award recipients.
- The Pro-Life Union will work toward providing your organization the services of a full time development staff to assist in raising funds for your mission.
Current Member Organizations
- The Culture Project International
- Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network
- Chester County Pro-Life Coalition
- The King’s Men
- Our Lady’s House
- Adoption is a Loving Option
- Friends of FertilityCare
- Mother's Home
- 40 Days for Life: West Chester Campaign
- 40 Days for Life: Philadelphia Campaign
- 40 Days for Life: Warminster Campaign
Knights of Columbus Councils
- #1333 Monsignor Schuyler Council (West Chester, PA)
- #7515 St. John the Evangelist Council (Morrisville, PA)
- #11013 Father McCafferty Council (Yardley, PA)